#DESIGNER : Junior Designer@Lorak

Hi guys!

After I graduated from my university, I was looking for a job. I applied for many companies with hope one of them will take me as employer. On November 2017, Alhamdulillah, I being offered a position as junior graphics designer at small company named Lorak Sticker. I having great time there and also meet new people as my colleagues. The best things during my times there are I have learnt to improve my skills, dealing with customer and gained more knowledge about printing industry. I worked there around 4 months before I quit. Working there was tough because dealing with customers ain't easy and also got to work under pressure (rush to meet dateline). I had to design around 6-7 design per day.

So below are my portfolio during my days at Lorak Sticker.
(I'm showing some of my work)

Banner

Banting

Name/Business Card

Sticker


I also did some logo, scarf tag and other stuff like wedding card packages. But I could not able to show it here. I am sure you did enjoyed seeing my artwork shown above.

1 comment:

INSTAGRAM FEED