#VIDEO : MONTAJ

Hi guys!

After having a long thought, I think I should post a few of my montage videos which I did it during my time in university. These video I was unable to put it on my Youtube channel but I will post it here as part of my portfolio. The software that I used during the editing are mostly Adobe After Effect and a little bit mix with Cyber link Power Director. I not using Adobe Premiere Pro because the video needs a lot of motion effects which it can only be obtain it from After Effects. Hope you guys enjoy it. It were not good as professional one but it achieved the target and gave the satisfaction for those who want it.

(The video have been compressed to 100mb or below because this platform is not able to upload video file more than that.)

Introduction to Committee Board of Sahabat Al Quran, UNITEN.



Special Tribute to my usrah's members







Bonus, i also uploading a few more videos which i forgot about it. I used to be an event committee for my previous schools in some events.








No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED